Marijuana Workshop: JULY 12 & 13, 2014 in SEATAC
If you went through the interview or are waiting for the interview, our attorneys and industry professionals will go over all the requirements of the LCB.
Our attorney will go over what exactly goes into a writing a winning Operating Plan and what goes into a winning strategy that will help get your application approved. This marijuana workshop perfect for those who would like to start an I 502 Retail, I 502 Producer or I 502 Processor business.
Here are some of the advantages of attending WCI I502 Marijuana Workshops:
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for the I-502 commercial business.
- How to prepare a winning Operating Plan and Operating Plan requirements.
- Moratoriums & Bans.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- Banking & Merchant account solutions for your business.
- General liability insurance and what it covers.
- BiotrackTHC Traceability Software presentation.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Packaging requirements.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business, etc.
- Create new contacts and network with others.
Who will be at the marijuana workshop?
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Traceability Software.
- Cannabis Business Insurance.
- Other cannabis industry professionals, banking solutions, merchant accounts, etc.
As an added bonus, all seminar attendees are welcome back to our seminars in future dates all for FREE!!!
Take lessons from professional growers in the marijuana workshops.
- Get started and produce your own medicine.
- Learn to grow indoors and outdoors.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation and cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- Packaging And food safety
Take instructions from veterans in the field.
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry.
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN THE 2 DAY SEMINAR FOR $300